(scroll to below the contact form for my bio info)
1) I'm a practicing Muslim.
2) I've studied swordplay with the Sikh Gatka in India.
3) I have a white serial killer-type van, but don't be frightened.
4) I Speak Turkish, Urdu, French & Spanish.
5) I read Latin, Arabic, Yiddish & Romanian.
6) I love Chess.
7) I suck at Chess.
8) I can Yodel, play Dijeridu, and double-chamber whistle.
9) I love puggy dogs!
10) I collect Victorian prints and sword canes.
11) My favourite reading-pleasure book is Abel's Island by William Steig.
12) I have a functioning time machine.
13) I've met Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Steve Irwin & Barbaros Erkose.
14) I want to meet Uncle Dave Macon, Lord Tennyson & Marcus Aurelius.
15) I love traditional Turkish & Mongol archery.
16) I'm happy as heck, and enjoying life.
(one of the above is not true...but which one? Hint: it's not #12)